Online Application Instructions
Please review the following directions to access the
Foundation's online application system. Keep these directions on hand as you
complete your application for the first time. Email email@example.com with any technical
questions or problems. If you have any questions about Meyer funding priorities,
please contact the appropriate program staff.
Step 1: Create an Account
- Visit the appropriate program page for your
request and follow the link to "start a new application," which will take you
to a new webpage
- Check "I am a new online applicant" and click CONTINUE.
- You will be asked to create an online account using an email address and password. Keep a record of this login information,as you will need it in the future to access your in-progress applications and your online application history. (Account info will be confirmed via email.)
- Share this information with everyone who needs access to your online application. Applications can be accessed only via the account in which they were started.
Or Login to Your Account
- Visit the appropriate program page for your request and follow the link to "start a new application," which will take you to a new webpage.
- Check "I am a returning applicant" and click CONTINUE.
- Login with the email address and password you used to create your account.
Step 2: Answer the Initial Eligibility Questions
- Please answer the eligibility questions honestly and accurately. To make the best use of your time, these questions are used to determine if your organization’s work meets the basic requirements to be considered for Meyer funding.
- After answering the questions, you will either see a message onscreen informing you that your organization is not eligible for funding, or the next page will appear for you to continue inquiry.
Step 3: Begin Your Letter of Inquiry
- All questions with a red diamond require answers. You will not be permitted to submit your application without answering these questions.
- Content will be sent as text only and will not maintain formatting such as bold, italics, or bulleting.
Step 4: Save and Finish Later
- At the bottom of any page you can save your work to continue the application at a later time by clicking SAVE AND FINISH LATER. Or you may click NEXT to continue working.
- To access an application that is in progress,you may either use the link that was emailed with your account confirmation, or return to the program page link labeled "Login to Your Account." (You will need the email and password used to create the account.)
Step 5: Review and Submit
- When you have completed your Letter of Inquiry,click REVIEW AND SUBMIT. You will be able to review your application one last time before submitting it to the Foundation. Submitted inquiries are final and can no longer be edited. Print a copy for your records.
- The Foundation will email you to confirm that we've received your Letter of Inquiry.
- Within four to six weeks, Meyer will contact you about your request.